Sunday, April 02, 2006

Notes on game play

  • To move the battles along quicker, spell casters must have their spells ready and fighters must have their chosen weapons ready when their initiative is called. If you're not ready, you lose your turn and I still get to hit you. Then the monsters get to hit you.
  • I award a 10% experience point bonus to anyone who writes AND THEN GIVES TO ME a drawing, diary entry, letter home, figurine, diorama, flyer you are having your lacky post, or any other creative piece relating to/about the previous game. I will even accept cakes, assuming they are decorated to depict something that happened in the previous game.
  • Let me know at least 24 hours before the game whether you are going to make it. This is an important courtesy - I do not want end up with one poor soul on my doorstep, 20-sider clutched desperately in a sweaty palm, squeaking “What do you mean I get to finish the bone ooze battle all by myself?!??!?!”

No comments: