Monday, April 10, 2006

Accounting

From my notes, I currently owe everyone:

  • Gammy: Map of the city with locations of the Water Dog and Gammy temple, architectural diagrams of the Water Dog, temple, and riverboats.
  • Drako: Map of the city with location of store front and architectural diagram of the store front, character sheet for Sparky (or whatever name you and he agree on).
  • Party: Map of the known world with locations of Oracle (as indicated by the druids) and mines, descriptions of all the powers of the magic items you have on hand.
Did I forget anything? I seem to remember I owe Ilea and Tora something but I can't remember what.

I need from everyone:
  • Updated character sheets (updated levels, skills, items, etc.)
  • List of items you wanted identified
  • Any back story items you have not provided
  • If you have property in town, any specific improvements/investments you want to make

No comments: