Tuesday, August 07, 2007

2 Games in 1 Month - Yikes

Wow! 2 games this month! How much will that be!! Well, hopefully a lot.
A few reminders before our game this Sunday:
  • Writing a summary, a letter home, sketching one of the fantastic animals you see on the way, writing a poem about your adventure, etc. (be creative) earns you a 10% experience point bonus.
  • To get the bonus, you have to give me the work of art, letter, poem, cheese sculpture, etc. or post it (or a picture of it) here.
  • Everyone in the game should have rights to create posts on this blog. If you don't, let me know and I'll resend the invitation.
  • Planning ahead is good.

I want to have a scheduling discussion at the next game. I've kicked around the idea with some of you about playing on Monday nights, twice a month. It would probably be easier for us to coordinate, especially with the holiday's fast approaching, and if we limit it to, say, 6-10pm, order out pizza or Thai or some such, we should all still be good for Tuesday morning work. Anyway, I'm interested in your thoughts on the matter.

No comments: